Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley


Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada - July 15, 2011 (Taylor performs on the secondary stage which was about 10 metres from my seat. The medley of Canadian artists starts off with Alanis Morissette's "You Learn", Justin Bieber's "Baby", Tal Bachman's "She's So High", and "You Belong With Me". This video is complete. Sorry for the shakiness as I was trying out my zoom of up to 140X. Also, for some reason the secondary stage wasn't rotating for the first part of the medley until "You Belong With Me" starts. At about 4:26, you'll notice that the camera just drops as that's when Taylor walked right by me and I was reaching out trying to touch her with my hand. Unfortunately I failed though but she was less than a metre away from me and I was so close.)
télécharger Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley sur megaupload complet site de Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley parole de Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley cd album de Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley sur rapidshare clip de Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley megaupload Taylor Swift clip "You Learn / Baby / She's So High / You Belong With Me" Medley hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © album-TaylorSwift.